(RT) Robots and artificial intelligence (AI) will replace humans in 50 percent of all jobs in just ten years, says Kai-Fu Lee, founder of venture capital firm Sinovation Ventures and a reputable Chinese technologist.
More Articles For Your Consideration...
- Tech Revolution Making Humans Obsolete: How Will Trump Deal With It?
- Silicon Valley Billionaires Prepping For Collapse Caused By Machines Eliminating Jobs
- Driverless Vehicles Powered By Artificial Intelligence
- IBM Watson Replaces Insurance Claim Workers At Japanese Insurance Company
- White House: Embrace Robots Taking Half Your Jobs
- Execs Representing Companies Worth $3 Trillion Met With Trump
- Robot Pilots Envisioned For Passenger And Cargo Planes
- Robots To Take 6 Percent Of Jobs By 2021
- Monkeys To Operate Robots
- Elon Musk: Robots Will Take Your Jobs, Govt Will Have To Pay Your ‘Wage’
- Mining 24 Hours A Day With Robots
- Here Come The Robots – And They Are Going To Take Almost All Of Our Jobs
- Ushering In A Totalitarian Police State In Cashless ‘Smart Cities’
- The AI Threat Isn’t Skynet, It’s The End Of The Middle Class
- Google Drones Will Deliver Chipotle Burritos At Virginia Tech
- China Preparing World’s First National Digital Currency
- Cafe X, Bringing Robots To The Coffee Shop
- Outsourcing Giant Sacks 2,000 Staff For Robot Replacements