1. Corrupt the young: get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
2. Get control of all means of publicity. Get peoples’ minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities.
3. Divide people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
4. Destroy the peoples’ faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and . (speak against, condemnatory utterances)
5. Always preach ;true democracy; but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
6. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit; produce fear of inflation, rising prices and general discontent.
7. Foment strikes in vital industries; encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward these disorders.
8. By special argument cause a breakdown of the old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
9. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext with a view of confiscation of them and leaving the population helpless.
America’s Destruction a Long Term Agenda
Newswatch Magazine, June 17 2004
Every one of these rules is nearly complete in the U.S. today. How close are we to the confiscation of all guns in America? We don’t know but look at the following.
In the Bristol Herald Courier, Friday, June 4, 2004, Page A5, was this headline: Mexico seeks closer ties with Russian military, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. President Vicente Fox of Mexico is a Socialist and already has ties with Cuba, China and now Russia. There is a book out that describes the silent movement of Chinese Communist troops into Mexico close to the American border. Its title is Silent Invasion.
What if this knowledge became available to the public and a cry was made for protection? Ted Koppel of Nightline, on April 7, 2004, had some interesting guests. They were former Reagan officials Edwin Meese III and Kenneth M. Duberstein; former Clinton official Sally Katzen, author James Mann, and former Bush official Richard Clarke. The subject matter was named The Armageddon Plan.
In the discussion Koppel imagines an attack that decimates the U.S. Congress. He said: “… aren’t [we] left for at least the foreseeable future with some sort of martial law anyway?”
Duberstein agrees with Koppel, adding: “YOU HAVE TO SUSPEND RIGHTS.”
Koppel continues by saying: “… And during that period, then, and given the sense of panic that is inevitable under circumstances like this, the executive branch of government takes on EXTRAORDINARY POWER, doesn’t it?”
Clarke agrees by saying: “I think in any war where Washington were destroyed, inevitably, there would be a period of, for lack of a better term, something like MARTIAL LAW. The key here is, though, that plans all call for going back to a normal three-branch system, as rapidly as possible.”
Koppel reacts to Clarke’s ideas by suggesting that this is a new idea to many leaders in Washington. NO! The federal government has been so infiltrated that they are on the verge of creating horrible circumstances that will ensure martial law with the loss of ALL of our Constitutionally guaranteed rights.
Most Americans do not realize the tremendous assault upon our Second Amendment Right to bear arms. In a trail against a private citizen from Texas, the Federal Government stated its PURPOSE was to not allow ANY citizen own guns of any kind, only the National Guard and military under the control of the Federal Government.
This would leave the population helpless to resist tyranny as our Founding Fathers told us to! They used the Swiss as an example of every able bodied male from age 16-60 to train in the proper handling of guns and were REQUIRED by law to keep them and ammunition stored in their homes to protect against tyranny. The Swiss have never been invaded or subjugated since 1291 AD as a result.
The Socialist/Communist/Secret Society members, such as Skull & Bones, that are working for world government MUST DISARM the American people to succeed. They are working overtime while our Senators and Representatives are being manipulated by panic rather than standing firm upon our Constitutional Rights.
America, you’re just too young to die!!!